Held at its new R&D center in Andover, MA September 11th, SE’s 2014 summit was a news making event. You can find all the tweets by searching #
#seinfluence14 #TheNextAge on Twitter. I followed as they were sending, and here are some that caught my eye:
- What can Schneider do in health? One hospital bed uses as much energy as 2 homes. A major opp for efficiency.
- World demand for energy to rise 50%+ by 2040
- Schneider’s John Hoekstra: A retailer wants to use batteries under a PPA to arbitrage power pricing in California.
- By end of year, Boston hopes to save 7 million kilowatt hours on efficient street lights.
- Energy is the number one target for cyber vandals
- Schneider’s Chris Hummel: Operations technology (OT) will play a bigger role in
#InternetOfThings than IT.